Friday, June 10, 2011

A little Hidden Treasure Found…

It was Friday and the sun was shining so like everyone else in the city, my boyfriend and I decided we wanted to go enjoy some drinks and food on a patio! After numerous tries at various patios we ended up at Honey Beestro, at Jarvis and Wellesley.  Both of us had never been before but friends highly recommended it so we figured we would give it a shot And boy was it ever good! The patio is not too big yet not to small, comfortable seating and you are right on the street, so great for people watching (one of my fav things to do!!). We got seated right away and ordered drinks, I got a Caesar and Shane had a beer, I asked the server if the Caesar there are good and he vouched for them and he said they are great and the name of them speaks for themselves, Honey’s Sting’N Ceasar! I was so impressed when the drink arrived it looked so good, topped with a hot chili pepper, celery, olive and onion pickle! It even tasted better then it looked so good that Shane even liked it, he is not a Caesar fanatic like I am! He liked it so much that he ordered one for himself for the next round.  
Shane ordered the Beestro Ciabatta Club, Bacon, chicken, lettuce, tomato, mango mayo and smoked cheddar cheese piled on a fresh ciabatta with French fries. I ordered the French onion soup, served piping hot with a crostini and glazed with a blend of three cheeses and the house salad which had Mixed greens, tomatoes, carrots, onions, cucumber and seasoned croutons topped with balsamic dressing (topping my choice).  We both were extremely pleased with our meals and definitely will be returning, possibly tonight! I would highly recommend you going to check it out, go to their website to take a look at what the menu offers. 

http://www.honeysbeestro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment