Friday, June 24, 2011

Ride in Style

Living in Toronto for almost a year now I have learned how hard it can be to get around the city without a car. Don’t get me wrong the public transportation system is great here but I don’t use it half as much now that I live right downtown. I love walking around the city and exploring new neighborhoods but my little legs and feet get tired after a while! When I was a kid I always loved riding my bike but kind of grew out of it as I got older. Yet again my love and want for a bicycle has grown (possibly even larger) than when I was a kid! It’s the perfect type of transportation to get around the city, not including the great exercise! Bicycles are now turning into the newest fashion accessory…which makes me want to get one even more!







No comments:

Post a Comment