Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Quotes To Live By

 “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, I’m telling you it will be worth it.” -Unknown

“True love does not come finding the perfect person but learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” – Author Jason Jordan

“Don’t let the imaginary person in your head keep you from loving the real one in front of you.” –Unknown

“Life is very short and there is no time, for fussing and fighting my friend.” – The Beatles
“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life” –Unknown

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.” –Jimi Hendrix

“Do what you love, fortune will follow.” –Unknown

“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened” – Dr. Seuss

“The only way to accept an insult is to ignore it. If you can’t ignore it, top it. If you can’t top it, laugh at it. If you can’t laugh at it, you probably deserved it.” –Anonymous

“When nothing goes right.....go left.” - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment